“Dedicated to health and wellbeing.”
“Enjoy and seek inspiration from the beautiful environment of Rarotonga. Set yourself new goals to improve your personal health and wellbeing. Always look optimistically into the future. Take one step at a time, no matter how small; seek advice and new knowledge; enjoy and appreciate each other and the life you have”, says The Good Life Store owner, Tatiana Burn.
Centrally-located in the historic Banana Court complex in Avarua, Rarotonga’s main township, and adjacent to the clothing shop id.CK, the new Good Life Store is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of females and males of all ages.
The store is packed with a wide selection of popular and proven health, wellbeing and lifestyle products including:
- multivitamins from Nature’s Plus (USA)
- health supplements for men, women and children, weight loss and exercise, and anti-aging products
- a range of Bio Active skincare from Dr. Organic (UK) - face, body and hair care – organic and natural. The range includes Maroccan Argan Oil, Virgin Coconut, Rose Otto, Lavender, Tea Tree, Vitamin E, Dead Sea Minerals and Manuka Honey
- Homemedics (UK) products - a range that includes home massagers, spas, hair removal equipment, and more
- Scentchips (USA) - wellbeing enhancement products, including hand-made scented waxes and 72 unique fragrances
“Scent your world with Scentchips! Melt in the tea light warmer, create your own fragrance blend from our extensive recipe guide by combining your favourite fragrances,” says Tatiana.